In Love With Words
* PERFORMANCE POET: I write and perform my own words. My objective as a performer is to entertain and educate my audiences verbally, visually and spiritually.
- Verbally: Through my years of theater training I have finessed the art of tone and clear enunciation. I am able to use my voice to invoke emotion within my audiences. This is done by voice control, delivery, volume, and word choice.
- Visually: Through my years of modeling and theater work I have mastered the art of visual stimulation. I am able to use movement in a way that keeps my audiences visually focused. My dark skin is the root to all the poems I write. It is what people see first when they meet me.
- Spiritually: Through my life experiences thus far I have gained valuable knowledge with regard to human nature and relationships. Being a Haitian raised in America I have a particular perspective that many can relate to and is a source of curiosity for others, I use these experiences in my art to stimulate the human psyche.
* PUBLISHED AUTHOR: I have two published books and am currently working on the next two. My objective in publishing is to have my words reach parts of this world that I may not be able to reach through my performances.
- Windy City: Poems of Lust & Desire (published)
- Se Bet Ou Ye (You are a beast): My journey back home to Haiti (published)
- Sacred Harlot (Coming Soon)
- Se Bet Ou Ye II (Coming Soon)
* RECORDING ARTIST: I am also recording my words both with and without music. I am working on recording my own album as well as featured appearances and collaborations with other artist both musically and poetically.
- Creating audio books for my published work
- Recording my words for producers on their tracks
- Being a featured artist on other albums